All lessons are taken either in the outdoor manège or indoor school. In the spring and summer months we also use our showjumping field or cross country jumps - ground permitting. Lessons take place in all weathers. We also offer tuition in stable management and horse care
All riders are required to create an account and register online. Please go to brampton-stables.ecpro.co.uk or click BOOK NOW on this website.
Booking terms and conditions
1. Please give 24 hour notice of cancellation. Otherwise you will be charged the *full amount*of the lesson. It is with regret that we must say there are no exceptions to this rule.
2. We reserve the right to alter horses/instructors booked if necessary.
3. We require you to register online
4. *No riders over 13 1/2 Stone*(85kg).
5. Children must be in their sixth year.
6. Current British standard head protection and footwear must be worn when mounted. (Trainers are not acceptable).
7. *Take care of your own belongings*. Brampton Stables does not accept any responsibility for loss.damage/theft of them or from any vehicles while you are on Brampton Stables Property.
8. Riding is a risk sport. Horses can be unpredictable. Upon booking with Brampton Stables we understand that you have acknowledged that and accepted the risk involved. We strongly recommend all our clients have Personal Accident Insurance cover.
9. All new clients will be assessed before joining a group lesson or hack.
10. Please note that Brampton Stables is a NO SMOKING area.
11. Cancellations and alterations to bookings can be made online.
12. Credits for Cancellations made a minimum of 24 hours before the lesson will only be refunded to a client's online account.